September: Weird and Wonderful Instruments! - - - October: Movement and Dance - - - November: Recording Studio - - - December: Winter Time
Fall Session Dates:
September 10 to December 19th - 15 weeks
Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 6:00pm - 8:00pm
1 Program/ Week: $300 plus a $20 Participant Fee (15 weeks - 2 hours/week)
2 Programs/Week: $560 (15 weeks - 4 hours/week) - (Please note activities and musicians on Tuesdays and Wednesdays are different so programming is not repeated).
Methods of Payment*:
1 Program/Week: Monthly installments of $80 ($75 per month plus $5 participation fee) payable on the 15th of each month or Payment in Full by September 15
2 Programs/Week: Monthly installments of $140 or $560 paid in full by Sept.15.
Register Here for MusicMates Programming
Base (up to 15 people): $60*
Small (16 to 20 people): $75*
Medium (21 to 25 people): $90*
Large (26 to 50 people): $150*
For groups larger than 50 people, please email email@example.com and complete the registration at the link below.
*Portable Clients are responsible for mileage costs of $0.54/km. Please see Program Policies below for more details.
Returning Participant Registration
*MusicMates accepts etransfers, checks, cash, and credit card. A 3.5% additional fee is charged for credit card payments to cover the cost of the processing fee.
Postdated checks dates for the first of each month are accepted.
Private In-Home Music Programming
Music programming in the comfort of your own home! Learn an instrument or improve social and gross/fine motor
skills through creative and customized programming.
Option 1: Weekly One-On-One lessons in your home for 45 minutes: $150.00 Plus Mileage
Option 2: Weekly One-On-One Lessons in your home for 30 Minutes: $100.00 Plus Mileage
Option 3: Bi-Weekly One-On-One lessons in your home for 45 minutes: $80.00 Plus Mileage
Option 4: Bi-Weekly One-On-One Lessons in your home for 30 Minutes: $60.00 Plus Mileage
Interactive Music for Enjoyment and Fun!
*Adaptive instruments available
*Mileage fees are additional to program fees. Mileage is charged at .54/km from and to the MusicMates office located at 4034 Bath Road, Kingston, On.
1. Registration is on a first come, first served basis depending on available space in the program.
i. If a program is full, an individual may request to be placed on a waiting list.
ii. Invoices are sent out on the first of each month with payment being due by the 15th. December and January invoices are sent out by the 15th of each month and due by the 15th.
iii. Registration terms: September - December, January - June and July-August. Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, participants are responsible to pay for the entire term for which they are registered.
2. Start and end times of the program: Participants should be dropped off NO EARLIER than ten (10) minutes before the start of a program, and should be picked up NO LATER than ten (10) minutes after the end of the program. If a parent/guardian will be late, he/she/they need to call or text administration at 613-876-SING (7464).
3. MusicMates reserves the right to cancel a program due to weather, illness, or under enrollment and will provide as much notice as possible. When space is available, MusicMates will invite participants to make up missed program time during another scheduled program of equal time. If the participant is unable to attend another program to make up their time, the missed program time will be credited to their account or refunded to the participant.
4. *Mileage fees for any type of portable programming are additional to program fees. Mileage is charged at .54/km from and to the MusicMates office located at 4034 Bath Road, Kingston, On.
5. Transfer of Care: MusicMates is committed to offering quality programming for our clients. We believe it is extremely important to provide a safe, therapeutic, and caring environment for our clients to grow. Please note that individuals must be able to demonstrate a basic ability to care for their personal needs while attending MusicMates programming. To ensure the safety of your loved one, MusicMates does not offer transfer of care. MusicMates staff are unable to assist with transfers, diaper changes and lifts unless a qualified PSW is on site.
PSWs are occasionally hired by MusicMates to assist with personal care. As the hiring of a PSW is based on funding, a PSW is not always on site. MusicMates may require that clients with personal needs that exceed the skills, abilities and comfort levels of our staff bring their own worker or cover the cost of PSW care for the client.
For more information, please contact our Administrative Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.